Thank you for your interest in event sponsorship! Chamois Butt'r is dedicated to helping teams and organizations get the gear they need to achieve their best. We give to grassroots groups related to the sports we create gear for in the bike, outdoor, and running communities. Chamois Butt'r sponsored events are projects that support our purpose.
We do our best to support as many events and programs as we can each year through donations, product, and giveaway prize packs to help you share the stoke for your event. Not all events will qualify for free product, but we may offer promotional product at a discount, such as $00.30 per item. Please provide us with some information about your event so we can determine what level of support we can provide you with.
Other Sponsorship FAQ:
- Review some of our most frequently asked questions here
- If you have questions about the process or are waiting on a reply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we respond to emails M-F, 8:30 am-4:30 pm CST)
- If you're interested in applying for our Ambassador Program, please follow us on social media @chamoisbuttr to find out when we begin accepting applications for the next year (usually in November).
- You can download Chamois Butt’r marketing assets and logos for use on your website or other event promotional materials.
Chamois Butt’r Sponsorship Requirements:
- Partners and sponsorship recipients must help share the Chamois Butt’r mission of creating a community to get the most out of every ride, run, and adventure or be actively working to encourage a new generation of riders learn to love adventure.
- Chamois Butt’r logo must be included on sponsor’s printed and digital materials (link: www.chamoisbuttr.com/downloads)
- Sponsored product must be posted and displayed with a mention of Chamois Butt’r on social media and website materials
- Partners and sponsorship recipients must follow Chamois Butt’r on Instagram and Facebook and tag @ChamoisButtr in relevant event posts.
- Partners and sponsorship recipients must help share the Chamois Butt’r stoke by posting at least one social media post about the brand and product. Photos must either highlight product in photos or mention in the post description how the products help you do more of what you love or improve your riding experience. Story telling is key! Sharing your passion for riding helps your online community better connect with you.
- Provide regular updates with photos and or videos on the Chamois Butt’r Facebook, Instagram, or other approved social media pages
- Additional Chamois Butt’r event and marketing materials are available to events with a minimum of 2,500 social media followers and 5,000+ social media followers.