Looking for a last-minute gift for your favorite cyclist? Reserve their spot for an epic gravel camp in Steamboat Springs this Summer. Join the Founders of SBT GRVL for three incredible days on and off the bike where they will preview the critical sections of the SBT GRVL courses and explore the stunning and remote gravel roads surrounding Steamboat Springs.
From the second you arrive, the SBT GRVL team will take care of the details from building and cleaning your bike to preparing every meal and planning out fun and informative activities off the bike. Find all of the camp details here.
Chamois Butt’r is proud to sponsor SBT GRVL’s two all-inclusive getaways that will not only provide plenty of riding, but will also leave you with increased confidence in both technical riding skills as well as the knowledge of how to prepare off the bike for a successful race season.
SBT GRVL Recon Camp, June 11-14 2020
SBT GRVL Women’s Camp, June 25-28 2020
Highlights of the camps include:
- Luxury lodging in a newly built, contemporary-style home with sweeping views and large gathering spaces
- Healthy & hearty meals from some favorite chefs and restaurants in Steamboat (3 dinners, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches)
- Amazing product giveaways, including Chamois Butt’r!
- If not already registered, you can gain entry into sold out SBT GRVL 2020
- Coached rides practicing descending and cornering on loose gravel
- Approximately 200 miles in 3 days (with add-on or shorter options)
- Fully supported rides with multiple vehicles stocked with a variety of GU Energy sports nutrition, real food (PB&J sandwiches, fruit, etc.), water, sunscreen, tools, first-aid and more
- Local knowledge from the 3 Founders of SBT GRVL- Ken, Amy and Mark
- Professional mechanic support on and off the bike
- Clinics to ensure you have an amazing 2020 race year:
- Nutrition on and off the bike that will lead to success at SBT GRVL
- Training plans with guidance on structuring your summer schedule
- Bike maintenance with hands on practice for plugging and sealing tires and more
- Recovery lounge with all of the best practices for your post ride routine
- Technology session to deep dive into understanding power meters and cycling computers